Important Information to read before your course regarding Covid-19.
- All students must wear a mask or facial covering during the classroom portion of the course. These are the guidelines set by the state and CDC. It can be a scarf, bandana, mask, etc. as long as your nose and mouth are covered.
- We normally must have 4 business days notice to reschedule. However, due to Covid-19, if you feel sick or have a fever please do not attend the class and call us ASAP. We will reschedule you for a future class and/or put you in pending until you are ready to reschedule.
- We are doing our best to clean and sanitize but we suggest that you bring your own hand sanitizer if you have some.
- Although we usually provide pens, markers, etc. for the classroom, please bring your own so as not to share items.
- We usually provide helmets for the riding portion, but we suggest that you bring your own and wear it if you have one available.
Guidelines regarding Covid-19 change frequently and we may have to adjust as necessary. Know that we are doing our best to keep you as safe as possible.
WELCOME TO THE NORTH TEXAS MOTORCYCLE SAFETY COURSE WEBSITE
Teaching YOU to ride motorcycles safely is OUR business!
NTMSC is located in McKinney Texas and proudly serves all of north Texas and surrounding areas. We are contracted with the Texas Department of Public Safety to provide motorcycle instruction as directed and approved by the Texas DPS Motorcycle Safety Unit and the Motorcycle Safety Foundation. No previous riding experience is required. We start with the basic fundamentals and provide students with the opportunity to learn to ride safely prior to the purchase of their own motorcycle.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is now mandatory to attend and pass a Basic Rider Course prior to obtaining a Texas motorcycle license.
Please feel free to call or contact us for any questions regarding any of our courses.
Law Enforcement: Peace officers receive 16 hours of TCOLE credit for completing the Basic Riders Course and 8 hours for the Basic Riders Course II.
Donnie Williams, owner and instructor of NTMSC, also teaches advanced
motorcycle riding courses. Donnie has won several police motorcycle competitions.